TISA - Shaping quality Travel Information services worldwideTISA (Traveller Information Services Association) is a market-driven membership association with worldwide scope, established as a non-profit company focussed on proactive implementation of traffic and travel information services and products based on existing standards, including primarily RDS-TMC and TPEG technologies.
- Michelin presented the TPEG technology at Mines ParisTech
05 March 2014
- Jeff Littlejohn granted NAB Radio Engineering Achievement Award
25 February 2014
- NEW version of TPEG booklet now available
20 February 2014
4 reasons to join us:
- Connect, network with a worldwide community of experts in TMC, TPEG technologies.
- Meet members’ market-driven needs within the TISA Working Groups.
- Priority access to TISA Specifications and Guidelines.
- Benefit from exclusive services: Conditional Access encryption, reduced fee for TMC Location Table certification, etc...