TISA - Shaping quality Travel Information services worldwideTISA (Traveller Information Services Association) is a market-driven membership association with worldwide scope, established as a non-profit company focussed on proactive implementation of traffic and travel information services and products based on existing standards, including primarily RDS-TMC and TPEGTM technologies.
- TISA in Detroit – live session with IFA
09 September 2014
- Advanced Digital Traffic Information now available for Garmin SmartPhoneLink™ users
04 September 2014
- TomTom and INRIX announce the OpenLR Consortium
03 September 2014
4 reasons to join us:
- Connect, network with a worldwide community of experts in TMC, TPEGTM technologies.
- Meet members’ market-driven needs within the TISA Working Groups.
- Priority access to TISA Specifications and Guidelines.
- Benefit from exclusive services: Conditional Access encryption, reduced fee for TMC Location Table certification, etc...